Appointments / After Hours
Scheduling Your Appointment
Office hours are Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. until 5:00 p.m.
Our physicians see patients in the office by appointment only. To schedule an appointment please call during office hours. When your condition requires immediate attention, we will make every effort to meet your needs. In return, please be on time for your appointment. Please notify our office at least 24 hours in advance if you are unable to keep your appointment.
Each new patient is asked to complete our History and Physical information on our electronic medical device. This is a questionnaire on your past and present medical problems, as well as your family history. Your physician needs this information to put your current problem into perspective. Although some questions may seem irrelevant, they all have bearing on your health and will help the physician to determine your treatment. Please be assured that all information is confidential and none of your records will be released without your written permission. If you would like for us to obtain your previous medical records from another physician, medical release forms are available at the front window for you to sign.
What to bring to your appointment
Also, it is very important that you bring any pertinent information with you including records, x-rays, results, prescription medications, picture identification and all medical insurance cards. We ask that you be prepared to pay any insurance co-payments or deductibles at the time of your visit. If you do not have insurance please be prepared to pay at the time of your visit. Please inform us if you have been referred by another physician so we may report to them promptly.
Please have with you:
- Your insurance card
- A list of current prescription or over-the-counter medications you are taking, including dose and frequency.
- Pertinent information about your medical and surgical history. Bring any pertinent x-rays or records you may have.
- Forms the office may have sent to you
Our practice has teamed up with PatientPay to provide you online statements and bill payment so you can easily manage your medical expenses. PatientPay is an innovative, web-based service offered by our practice to ease the burden of paying your outstanding balances.
Some of the features of PatientPay include:
- PatientPay is absolutely free for you to use.
- There are no hidden fees and you don’t even have to pay for postage anymore.
- With clear statements you’ll always be able to see exactly what you are being charged, what your insurance covered and your financial obligations.
- PatientPay maintains precise records for you in a secure online environment assuring your data is safe and always accessible to you.
The next time you visit our office be sure to give us your preferred email address and we’ll make sure you are set up and ready to go.